Saturday, June 21, 2008

21 June 2008,Saturday..

hmmmm..
how long i dint update d??
haha..nvm..hehe..
erm...nothing much to write anyway..=)
remember the hiphop exams i mention before?
my exams is on 10 a.m. tat day..
i reach there around 9.20 i think..haha..
me and my partner keep on practise and practise....
we all very very very very the scared there...haha...
i even sked till stomach pain..hehe..
everytime when i feel scared my stomach will be very pain..hehe..
the judge is quite nice and his friendly..
i dance 2 dance..
1 slow dance and 1 fast dance..
both dance also i stand infront 1st...
im lucky tat day because my teacher is inside..
she help me to count abit..(shhhhhhhh!!)
haha...
the 1st fast dance was good and the 2nd dance was abit out of timing..
me and my fren dance abit fast d..haha..(cant control)hehe..
hope i can pass..and get high marks..
hehe..not sure when can get the results..
my school life is still the same..
nothing special happen..
after school,go tuition..
if got free time,watch anime..haha..
tell u something..
i DONT watch anime at all since young..
not really like to watch..
until last month,or last last month,i started to watch..hehe..
the 1st anime i like,La Corda d'Oro..
is very nice..hehe..
then after tat i watch Saiunkoku Monotagari season 1..
then now,im watching Vampire Knight and Itazura na Kiss..
both also damn super nice..
but........
series not compled yet..haha..sad..
both anime also i watch till episode 11 only..sobz..
the vampire knight is very nice but abit scary for me..
haha..the vampire looks scary u noe..
luckily i dint have nightmares after watching it..
LOL!!haha..
wat am i going to do today?
go church..haha..
nelson,sylvia and yy is going with me today..
(they are not christians)
elaine and phei wen is going too..
haha..
all will gathered at my hse..then someone will pick us up to the church..
guess wut..
the car is gonna be SUPER full..
the car is not very big but have to fit 8 ppl inside..
me,elaine,yy,sylvia,nelson,elaine's brother,phei wen and ian(the guy tat bring us there)..
haha..
anyway,if anyone wan to go church,come my church!!
tat church is damn fun wan!!haha..
bluekkkkkkk!!!
k..i'll end my today's update here..
byeiii!!=)

No comments: