Thursday, September 17, 2009

Class trip to Melaka


sleeping in the bus..=P



Yay!!! Hahaha..



Group picture..=)



me and vincent under some aeroplane..
im playing with the string.. hehehe..

Elaine,yun yee and me with the train..=)


vincent,me and elaine.. =)



me..=P



yun yee,me and elaine..


3 of us,again!!=P


elaine,vincent,shing and me..



bluek!!



sacarstic look.. hahahaha..



yash,yee,elaine,me and vincent..


the ship!!=)


elaine and me with the ship..=P


yee and me..hehe..


elaine,yee and me..

shing and me..

Us in the ghost house..hahaha..




i love this pic..
Noe why? Cause i look slim here..
hahahaha..
Those are the pictures i took during my class trip to Melaka..
Actually the trip over quite long ago but i lazy to post..=P
Its a very tiring day on that day but its super fun..=)
I think i got darker that day..=(

No comments: