Monday, November 2, 2009

ESP!!
What is ESP?
ESP=Elaine,Sharon and Phei Wen..
Why do we have ESP?
Because we joined dancing in the Emerge Got Talent..=)


can u see me?=P
phei wen,elaine and me..


me..=P



=P



Elaine..So hot rite??=P



Pretty Phei Wen.. =)



me and elaine..



The ESP..=P
i look so different rite??haha..


ESP!=P



=)



BUBBLE TEA!!



my favourite Bubble Tea..
Apple Flavour..



=)


I like the make up and hair so much! hehe..



=P



=)
WooooHoooo!!
My Final exams is FINALLY over!=)
But im sure this time my report card is going full of RED marks..=(
The picture on top is bout me,elaine and phei wen join dancing for Emerge Got Talent held by our church..=)
Our group name is ESP!!
nice name rite??hahaha..=P
the 1st picture on top is us dancing..=P
elaine have the video of our whole dance but too bad i dont have the video now..
cant post it here..=(
on that day,we reach church around 9++..
we went on stage to prac for a little while then sud someone came to us and ask us want to do some make up and do the hair or not..then we like 'Ok lor'..hahaha..
It ends up so nice rite??
they perm my hair!! I LOVE IT ALOT!!
hahaha..
alot of ppl cant recognize me when they 1st saw me with the make up and hair..
they are all like 'Eh??! U are Sharon???!!'
then im like 'Er.. Yea..'hahhahaa..
the make up took us around 1 hour++..
the competition starts at 11a.m.
ESP is the 3rd to go on stage..
so fast rite?haha..
when me,elaine and phei wen behind the backstage to prepare to go on stage,i sud suggest us to pray..hahaha..
the dance end up very nice..=)
we only took like 3 or 4 days to prac the dance so the results can be counted as good d..=)
after our dance,we stay there to watch other ppl's performance..
all of them is like so super GENG..hahaha..
we leave around 2++ if im not mistaken..
Ian brought the ESP and Cheryl to buy bubble tea in ss15 i think..hehe..
Chia Huey belanja us bubble tea..
Thanks Chia Huey!!hehe..=)
The results for the contestant who went in the final round in the Emerge Got Talent are out..
The ESP dint get in the final round..
but we are not sad bout it la cause from the start we just join for fun..=)
plus,we still can join next year..hahaha..
Btw,Leonard's group went in the final..
happy for him..=)
Exams is over and i can no need go school everday d..=P
YAY!!hehehe..
but i got no work now...
everyday just stay at home drama,drama and drama..hahaha..
i wanna go out but yy working..
elaine and shing also working soon d..
no one go out with me.. =(
anyone wanna recommend me some nice korean drama?or any nice drama??hahaha..
or anyone wanna bring me go out shopping??hahah..=P
hmmm..i better start reading romance novel d..=)
Btw,28 Days more to my birthday..hehe..
25 Days more i'll be going Australia d..=)
cant wait for it..hehe..
but very sad la!!
i cant celebrate my birthday here with my frens this year..=(
*ehem* *ehem* *ehem*
dont think that u can no need give me present this year bcs i wont be celebrating my birthday here k?hahaha..=P
jkjkjk..
dont give me present nvm but must celebrate my early birthday with me..=P
dont be like Justin and Leonard..hahahaha..
they say dont wanna celebrate my b'day for me this year cause i'll be in Aust..=(
before i go aust,i must go shopping with my frens..
i got so many things to buy..
new shoes,new clothes and erm..everything new..hahaha..=P
i'll be going there for 2 weeks ler..
so long rite??
i better download more songs to put in my mp3 before i leave..
hmmm..
i think that's it for todays post..
will try to update soon..=)
i think i'll update when i get the picture of our cell group outing in redbox..=P
bye..=P

No comments: