Tuesday, August 28, 2007

my 1st bloG!

hEy evEyonE..
thIs iS mY 1st bloG ..
dunno why but juz feel to make a blog suddenly..
my blog is still very plain now..
dunno wut to do with it..
i will ask Jit to help me make it looks better..
but dunno when..hehe..
haiz..this few days,keep thinking bout quiting koperasi..
after giving the resignation later,feel so....happy?
no matter how..i juz hope i wont regret in the future...
but thu yuen,1 of the Ajk's,he dun let me quit koperasi..he makes me dun feel like quiting but i dun care how i feel now..i will juz quit!
i seriously dunno why i wanna quit koperasi actually cause i really likes to become a koperasi prefect..
last last friday i think..in school...
after some "thing" happen,i decide to quit...
erm..i think i will stop here for now...bye...

No comments: