Thursday, August 30, 2007

merdeka + holiday

Juz feel like post a new post here before i go back my hometown...
haiz..dunno wut happen to my msn...
can sign in but cant chat with my frenz..
after the heavy rain on tuesday my msn started to sot d..
hope this few days my msn will change back like normal...
yay..cant wait to go back my hometown eventhough later i going back d..
dun swt when u reading this..haha...
from here to my hometown need 3 hours...
i will be so bored in the car...
when i reach there,i muz go buy snacks d...haha..
my hse snacks all finish by me d...hehe..
at my hometown,sometimes will be really really very bored...
but i juz dunno why i love to go back there..
mayb is juz bcs i feel very relaxing and more happier when im there..
juz eat..sleep..play...tats all..
no need worry bout the homework..school..and stuff...haha..
i miss the food there too...haha..
im really gonna become a big fat pig soon...
keep eating eating and eating..
need to diet after tat d..haiz...
erm..i noe is 1 day earlier..but nvm...
MERDEKA!haha...swt rite..hehe..
tmr i wont be at subang d..
so i wish now la..hehe....
i will do countdown with my relatives at perak..hehe..
HAppy National Day everyone...
bye bye...

No comments: