Sunday, September 2, 2007

back from my hometown..sobz..

sobz...
at last...its sunday..haiz..
dun feel like coming back ler..
wanna stay at my hometown longer but cannot..
tomorrow have to study liao...
haiz..started to miss there d...haha..
but this few days when im at my hometown,i use alsmost all my times staying in the room reading novel book which i borrow from stephanie..
the book is kinda nice but........erm....nvm...haha...
on friday,which is merdeka day,i went to shopping..the shopping mall name Billion...but there got nothing to shop cause all the shopping mall there is very small...and is like erm...pasar raya..haha...
after tat,i went home..then read book again...
tats the onliest thing i can do there...haiz...
wanna watch tv but dun wan to fight the tv with my small little cousins la..haha...on saturday nite..i went to lumut..eat ice kacang..i share a big bowl of ice kacang with my sis and dad...its kinda nice...
then go back home..read again..haha...
on tat nite,nelson send me a question which is kinda lame...
tats wut he say la..haha..
the question is,
Jane is Dave's mother..
Jane is the_of Dave's mother...fill in the_
he said tat if i can quess the correct answer then he belanja me eat..
but in the end,i still cant guess the answer...
i with my 21 years old sis also cant guess le...haha...
wan to noe wuts the answer?if u wan..then come and ask me or him la..
haha...bluek...
hmmmmm...dunno have to wait till when only can see my sis again le..
today i got not enough sleep at all...
i slept at 1 a.m.this morning...
i sleep with my dad...but 1 hours later i woke up..
cause cant tahan my dads snoring d...
he keep snoring and makes me cant sleep...
i keep standing up..seating down..trying to use the pillow to cover my ear but still no use..haiz...then i slept for 1 hours...then woke up again..
this time i really cannot tahan d..i go check my phone and the time is juz only 5.20 a.m..i going to gone crazy of his loud snoring d...
then i juz went to the living room and sleep...haha...
until 7a.m. i feel like someone looking at me..
when i turn around,my dad was looking at me like im a strangers sleeping at the living room..haha...he ask me why i sleep at the living room then i say bcs of his loud snoring..haha...
at 8a.m. this morning..after my breakfast,we drive home d...
after 3 and a half hour,at last i reach home and now...
writting my blog..think i got to end here for now d...
its very very long d...(i still haven unpack my stuff yet)
then have to go take a nap..later in the evening i still got my hip hop class to go...so,bye..

No comments: