Saturday, September 8, 2007

tiReD + worried....

e e e elo..
yay!tmr is my mom's concert d...cant wait for it d..
hope its gonna be fun and enjoying..^^
today,i went to my 3rd aunt's tadika concert...
be4 tat,i went to my youth at summit then straight away i go to my aunts concert..i reach there around erm..5 i think..
wow..inside there was so hot..full of ppls...
the concert is 3 tadika combine..cause my aunt got 3 kindergarden..
the children dance was quite nice but the concert too long d...
alot alot of dances..started to be bored after tat...
i went back at 7.45..my mom dun wan to wait for the things end d cause we have been there for 2 hours+ and we are very tired..and the thing also going to end d..so,we juz go back only la..
ate pizza for my dinner...haha...
today my mom bought me a new shirt and bag..so happy..haha..bluek..
happy but im sad too..worrying bout my elder sis..
she get food poisioning..she's not staying with me..she stay at kl..
theres very far to where im staying..wanted to visit her but..haiz..cant..
she say if she has recover tmr,she will come to my moms tadika concert..
i hope she can make it..she staying outside..no car summore...
when wanna go see doctor,no one fetch her..haiz...
juz now when i call her,her sound like so soft..no energy...haiz...
hope she's better now..and hope i can see her tmr...
today,elaine told me tat got more than 6 guys like her...
wanna go out with her after exams...i not sure whether the guy just wanna go out with her only but elaine tot they like her or they told her tat they like her..but....me and yy also not really believe her..
its like so kua jiong le..can u believe it?i also dunno...
but me and yy also thinks tat the guys are form 1...
dunno why...but elaine likes to stick with the form1 guy le..
hmmmmm....haha...
ok..my post getting shorter and shorter..but i must make sure tmr post be long...hehe..so,wait for tmr post ya..bye...

No comments: