Monday, September 3, 2007

headache..sad..

today,at school my fren afiqah got sick..
she keep vomiting..
she ask me to teman her go toilet at 1st..
then i say ok lor...after tat,she say she wan to go to bilik kesihatan..
then i teman her lor..i teman her i think from 2.15 till 3.20..
at 1st..im so bored in the bilik kesihatan while she's sleeping...
then i took out the science text book from her bag and read..
i was lying on the bed reading it...
reading half way then i suddenly day dreaming again...
daydreaming half way,then i fall asleep d...
haha...when i woke up its already 3.15..
i faster woke up afiqah coz she need to go for duty..
when i woke up,i was so headache and dizzy..i dunno wut happen..
the b.k. makes ppl more sick i guess...
until now,im still very headache and dizzy..i almost fall onto the floor..
before she go for duty,i muz make sure she eat or drink something 1st..
while im take caring of her in the b.k. i keep asking her to go sleep..
take more rest..dun stand up..dun think so much..dun do any work..
i suddenly feel tat like im so bossy..haiz...
and she told elaine tat i like her mom!omG!
do i looks like her mom?
im juz trying to be caring of her and make sure she get well soon...
haiz...i dun wan to be mom so early..makes me feel old..
i dun wan to be caring next time d...haha..
ok..continue..
after the recess..i and her went in to b.k. again..
she feel more sick..i shud not ler her go for duty..i feel bad again..
tell u something disgusting..she vomited something blue colour...
ewwwwwwww!haha..
after tat,i went to library..i got AB at tat time..AB is for us to study..
i do my maths work together with joey and yun yee...
after school,i get to eat tom yam..my mom cook..
i choose all the things tat i wanna eat...
got fishball,sotong,the lala(dunno the name in english),prawn,meatball,
vege and a lot more la..im so so so full now...
belive me..im gonna gain 1 or 2 kg...ish!
im gonna become fat..haiz..tats wut my elder sis say...
am i fat???why so many ppl say i fat wan?sobzzz...!
argh!!!still very headache now la..*hitting my head hardly*
haiz..today,i heard a bad news..its a very sad thing..
bernie told me tat she HATE joey...i juz dunno why..but she hates her..
bernie gave me a small letter and she wrote tat she wanna stop being fren with her and forget everything between she and joey...
but i noe its hard for her to do it...i told bernie tat i dun wan to involve in their "hating" thing..i really very scared to lost bernie and joey as my fren..i told bernie tat and u guess wut she say...
bernie:if she hates u,i will slap her!
this msg makes me feel so scared u noe..
i noe bernie dares to slap her if joey really hates me..haiz..how?sad..
argh!!to calvin..stop calling me saland..thanks..haha..
oh ya,i wanna thanks to JIT for helping me put the songs and the chatbox..thanks to my cousin,Jin Bang for helping me do the links thing and teach me some new things..thanks ya..
oh ya,to those koperasi prefects which is in the afternoon session,who can replace me on friday morning..1st and 2nd recess?
tell me please if u can...(but i dun think got any afternoon session koperasi prefect will read my blog)haha..
wai hong!!if i cant find ppl to replace me,can i go duty myself on friday morning?haha..if cannot then nvm..juz act tat im juz jk..hehe..bluek..
erm..tats all i can write today...its kinda long..
argh!!still very headache..how??how??how??
juz pray tat bernie and joey stop argue-ing..
if not,i dun think i can sleep well tonite..haiz..
to be continue tomorrow..haha..
(dunno wut to continue)

No comments: