Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival(correct?)

haha...bluek..
just now tat post is just a crap from me...
suddenly feel like posting craps so just post only la...hehe...
u can dun read it...blek...
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL...correct rite?haha...
hows u all going to celebrate?
im going to celebrate...erm...dunno yet...haha..
maybe just seat at the balcony...play lantern and candle..eat mooncake....^^
my dad is not here...so got no any fun activities to do...haiz...sobz...
yay...today get chocolate...so happy..haha...bluek...
today in class gila again...haha..
haiz...cant sleep well...
get kick by my sis...the radio suddenly on...
when my mom woke up,6 something,he on the light..woke up my sis...
talking...make me cant sleep welll....haiz..luckily no panda eye...haha...
hope tonite can sleep better...
tmr morning i got tuition..need a good erm....energy?haha..dunno la...
k la...tats all for today's post la...all the form 4's got exams...
then others sure busy studying...
write a short short one then can d....haha...bluek...

No comments: