Thursday, September 20, 2007

get tag..

Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her lover.
3. Tag 8 other victims and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you're tagged the second time, there is no need for you to do this again.5. Lastly and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

ONE;Love me more than i love him..
TWO;Know's EVERYTHING bout me..
THREE;always be at my side believing,helping and protecting me no matter wut happens
FOUR;Romantic + sayang me..bluek..
FIVE; Be honest to me...tell me everything..
SIX;dont force me to do something which i dont wan...
SEVEN;treat me better than his friend..^^
EIGHT;can always make me smile..happy..laugh...(don't know how to make me angry)blek..
He's a male, of course..
erm...dunno who to tag yet...and dont feel like taggin anyone..^^

argh!!!i cant sign in my msn!!!!!
someone help me please!!!!haiz....
something wrong with my msn..i mean my whole computer!!ish..!

No comments: