Sunday, September 9, 2007

tired but fun...

at last...my mom's kindergarden concert ends d...
but so sad..it ends so fast..nvm la..at least i enjoy it..hehe..
i wanna THANKS to Joey,Calvin,Magdelynn,Stephanie and Nelson for helping me...erm..i mean my mom..haha..
they help me to carry things from the 4th floor to the car park(b2) twice..
lucky got them to help if not....i think me and my dad will be very busy...
so,thanks so much ya..actually i was suppose to belanja them eat something wan but end up with nth...oops..sorry ya...
on the sihaton day,i won a hamper,1st prize for lucky draw...
and i kept the hamper till today,my moms concert for the lucky draw..
and its the 1st prise again..guess who took the hamper away?
is Joey..wow..she so lucky..be4 tat is i get,then now is Joey get..
haha..funny rite?
my leg was so pain now..wearing the boots..walk here walk there..
wear until so kua jiong walk around the summit..haha...
i saw some ppl like keep looking at me..
wondering why i wear till so..........formal?i guess..haha....
dunno wut they thinking...
i shud not wear the shoe..haha...
after the concert,i,joey,nelson,calvin,steph,mag,bernie and the brother went to watch movie..Naraka19..
before tat i tot it was very scary but actually not really...
but i still keep closing my eye...sked got something come out suddenly..
haha..the show not really nice...cause...we dun understand the ending at all...its like so sesat...dun even noe wut they talking bout..=.="
hehe...then after tat,i went to eat dinner..joey come along with me too..
actually,my mom and dad tot tat all my frens come along with me go eat dinner together..cause wanna belanja them to eat..bcs they have helped my mom....but all already chao d..
i and joey cross the bridge to wait for my dad to pick us up..
calvin teman us too...my mom ask me to call him together eat dinner with us but he say he call his dad d..so he ma never follow us lor...
my parent keep asking me whether got belanja them something or not..then i say dun hav..then i get scold..haha..sobz...my dad gave me RM100 be4 tat..he tot im smart,no need to tell me,i will automatically belanja them..but how i noe...he dint tell me..so i dint lor..haha..
haiz..so sad...my sis cant come...still not feeling well...
haiz..hope she will get well soon le...worried bout her...
hey JIT,u must take care of urself le...hope u will get well soon...
haiz..why day pass so fast le?especially today...
i miss the concert...so busy..so not really have time to watch them dance..haiz...the children wear till so nice..so cuteeeee!
haiz...exams coming soon!!!must start study d lu...
i need someone teach me maths le...!haiz..how good if my sis is with me..she can teach me..at home,no one can teach me..sobz..sobz...
haiz..tmr is monday d..why???why???dun feel like going school..
dun feel like going tution tmr morning but............have to..argh!!haiz..
ok..todays post will end here...haha..
im very tired now d..have to go rest for while then have to STUDY!sobz...

No comments: