Wednesday, September 26, 2007

wow....

something erm..............bad happen today at school...
joey and yy kena bully...wait..yy only la...i think...
dunno whether joey really counted or not la...
everyone also noe tat joey and yy very kind wan la rite...haha..
today,bernie gave a pack of sweets to joey...
the few guys tat seat behind us,keep asking the sweet from joey....
joey so kind...of coz give them la...
after tat,they keep asking joey to give them...joey dun wan...
cause she wanna left some sweets for herself and her sis...
the guys saw yy got sweets also..they ask the sweets from yy..
but yy dun give...cause we already give them a lot of sweets today...
after tat,yy and joey left their sweets and the bag...we went to the library...
the guys in my class all never go down...
when joey reach the library,she have so call "six sense",she say tat she sked the guys stay in the class to take her sweets...cause she still got lot sweets left in the class..
i imediately teman her go back class..when we reach our class...guess wut happen...
all the 2C and 2D class punya guys,except for the malays guys and some good good boys but only a few..some guys jaga the door..dun let us go in...the others guy inside the class....
checking yy's bag...i saw 1 of the guy,holding yy's chewing gum....but i and joey cant go in the class at tat time...
joey shout pn.ashnu......but no one heard la..except for the guys inside the class...
then got 1 guy come out to the class...and say wut...
the guy:wut??
me:oo...nvm...nvm..nothing.....
then i tell joey...joey..u saw pn ashnu there hor...hmmm...nvm la..i later go find her....
then joey keep quiet..the guy say again wut...
i say la..me:nvm...nothing..serious..u continue la...i wont tell teacher wan....but i got things wanna tell pn ashnu only ma...hmmm...
then i tell joey...joey,later teman me go find pn ashnu ah....i saw someone open yy's bag o...
i said it politely la...sounds like nothing important like tat...
then i think all the guys inside the class heard wut i say and they sked d...
they faster take their books and go down to the library..
got another guy in my class admit tat they took yy's sweet...
luckily they are smart..they put back yy's sweet to her bag...
but 1 of her chewing gum lost d...sure is they guys took wan lor...
she say she dun wan to report to teacher...give them another chance wor..
joey say this is just the 1st time..let them go...
then i say fine lor..up to them....
when inside the library,all the guys like very angry at me...
the way they look at me is like they are angry at me and wanna balas dendam but they also abit sked of me.. haha..
haha..they sked i will tell teacher ma...got a few guys keep talking bout wut i have done lor...
i heard and they like keep looking at me...haha...
joey say luckily got me there..then yy say thanks to me...
but i dunno why yy say thanks to me la...i just say few words then they sked d ma..
i dint help anything also...
when go back time,yy say she have learn another new lessons from me...
good lessons..haha...she say she shud learn more from me..=.="
but i dunno wut she can learn from me lor...
i just noe how to scold ppl only ma..haha..bluek....
but if im yy and joey la,i will tell teacher lor...
eventhough they dint took her stuff....but i told her la...
they still open her bag ma..and take their stuff out....
then i say to them lor...why they so kind wan??haha...not like me...so bad...
i really almost go tell teacher...hehe..bluek....
but if they dare to do the 1st time,they sure dare to do the 2nd time wan...
joey keep asking yy to say thanks to me and her...=.="
ouch...ytd my hand so kesian...
kena the hot wax...and my hand kena the fire...
guess wut..got 2 or 3 lantern burn ytd...haha...
oops.....i dunno how to jaga...haha...
now my hand nth d la...put the cream d..hehe..
k la..tats all for today..guess tats all..bye..

No comments: