Saturday, September 22, 2007

22 September 2007..^^

hello...
sobz....my own computer cannot on the msn...
have to use my youngest sister computer only can on my msn le..sobz...
dun like to use her computer to play msn la cause if chat something also sked to let my mom or dad saw...so..cannot chat secrect using tat com...i mean the secret..u noe..haha..nvm..
today joey come my hse...sew some school stuff..cause my hse got the sewing mechine..the old wan..haha..bluek...sew our kh blouse...damn cacat..the mechine keep hanging..for while the string lost...for while it stuck somewhere..haha..but luckily...we still finish our sewing..haha..
tomorrow im not going church..cause im going the library...the hipermedia there..
going with my cousins,stephanie and alissa and her frens...
we meet there at 9 something..until 4...hope its fun tmr......
i mean have fun studying there...haha......
i have to go back earlier..cause i got hip hop class at 4..
today i dint go for youth..haiz..sad...miss the fun...haha...
today after i do the sewing with joey..we study for maths for while..then go teach her some steps..after tat,we go play playstation2...she play the crash something..haha...
the game make my head damn dizzy...after she went back home..
my head so dizzy...almost faint le..haha...
i quickly go rest for while...then ok d....
i only ate a bit for my dinner so after tat hungry d....
me and my family stay at the balcony...playing with lanterns and candle...talking...
after tat,went to eat erm..supper?haha..its just 9 somethings tat time..is it counted as supper?haha..i dunno..hehe...bluek...
while waiting for my sis to finish her food,theres a cat seating beside me...
the cat keep looking at me u noe...damn scary wei...
my mom ask me,why the cat keep looking at u?
then u guess wut my dad say..he say my face look like fish!
wa the..i hit him..haha..after tat,i very scared d...
tell u all something,im afraid of cats....!!!kittens or cat also i sked la...haha...
as long as its fury animals then i kinda sked d.....
yer...they look very scary....for me la..haha...i damn sked of cat..
everytime see cat i sure like faster run away or faster ask my dad or somebody to make it away...haha......dun laugh ya....shhhhh.....dun smile also...haha....
so next time dun take the cat or anything fury near me...i will scream and run away....
and im gonna scold u after tat...haha...ok la..
post again next time..bye..
enjoy reading ya...haha....bluek..

No comments: