Monday, September 24, 2007

Daddy,enjoy ur trip..^^

well....
my dad just went to Cambodia(not sure the spelling) this morning...erm..wait..no..is afternoon..
haha..he went with his fren and stephanie father's,my cousin brother..haha...
stephanie father today tell me,u call me 'biao ge' make me feel so young le...haha..
then i laugh..then i say la,he is my 'biao ge' ma...haha..bluek..
Ryan!!!!u owe me chocolate..u say give me today..but u dint...sobz....
wanna noe why he owe me a chocolate?haha..
few days ago,he promise to talk to me...then he dint..then i say i punish him lor...
i punish him to give me a chocolate...haha...he promise to give me today...but he dint also...
sobz.....i tot can eat choc today...haiz....
today,inside the class,me,yy and joey so gila...
we talk bout erm....."something" bad???negative???haha....something negative mind la..
1st,joey was very "rajin" copying the balckboard notes...me and yy keep talking...
keep laughing..keep bullying joey...haha..
after joey finish copy,she started to add in...
me and joey started to bully yy..we keep talking "something" bad to her la..haha....
i keep saying joey and yy 'lut'..'lut' means slow...their reaction really very slow...haha..
i think only me never get bully by them...yay me!!haha..bluek...
i keep laughing..laugh till stomache pain...i ran to other ppls table to make myself stop...
joey laugh until the tears come out...and yy was like keep jumping...haha...
recess time,we seat somewhere,not at the canteen...somewhere outside the b.k...
when i was thinking something,the yy suddenly pull up my skirt..
luckily im wearing baju kurung today..haha...shes like pulling it up..then i faster stand up then accidently step on joeys feet....oops...SORRY JOEY!
but its not my fault...its yun yee's fault..haha...she do it twice to me..
then after tat,i hold yy and ask joey to pull her skirt up..haha...we bad rite???haha..
bluek..but we just playing around la..we pull the skirt up a bit only la..
the yy make me chase her a lot of time today...haha..
i and yy keep talking bout Dont Talk To Strangers...haha..
today jw ask me some qs..i dun wan to qnswer his qs ma...
so i tell yy...eh,yun yee,my mummy teach me hor,cannot talk to strangers le..
they will kidnap u...haha...then jw behind like so angry..haha..not angry la...just erm....
dunno how to explain...haha..blek..
haiz..gonna sleep at my moms room this 3 days...
sleep with my small sis and my mom...
i dun like sleeping with my small sis...
she will keep kicking me or snoring..argh!!!!!make me cant sleep well!!haiz...
anyway,tats all for today...exams coming soon...
i wish all the form 4's all the best again...
RYAN!!i wan chocolate...chocolate..chocolate...haha...bluek...
im crazy bout chocolate..haha..blek...oh ya..
wanna edit something..haha..
ytd,stephanie send me a nice message...
wanna noe wuts tat sms bout??haha..
I have I...

I have L...
I have O...
I have V...
I have E...
but can I have U??

haha...nice??send this msg to ur gf/bf or someone u like...
yay...my dad reach cambodia d...

No comments: