Monday, September 10, 2007

sobz...

yay..monday is over..haha..
i mean going to over soon...haha..bluek..
so unlucky le today...
1st,my leg still very pain...
2nd,my parent got dinner to attend...so,i have to walk home..haiz..my maid and my sis wait for me outside the school...
leg so pain d have to walk home summore..sobz...
i hate walking home..my hse is so far from school..(1km or less)
haha...bluek...
yay..today eat my favourite food...spaghetti with chicken wings..^^
ok..3rd..can u believe it..my class get class.....................................
TERKOTOR!omg!can u belive it?my class...haiz...
the whole class have to stand up...
when they announce class terbersih,a few ppl clap their hands only but when announce class terkotor..omg!almost everyone clap..except for the gurls at my class la..when they going to announce the class terkotor,i keep closing my ears hope not our class...but still...haiz...
this is the 4th(i guess)time my class get class terkotor..argh!!!
when my whole class standing up,i keep talking and laughing with yy and joey..haha..joey told me the nerd at out school,form 1,keep looking at us wor..then joey said it perasan,"hmmm...i noe why the nerd keep looking at us..because we too pretty d..so she look at us"=.="
swt rite...haha...then elaine help yy to massage,then yy help me to massage...she make me till so pain..lucky i never scream...haha...
i said tat luckily we are not wearing green..then joey say ya lor..if not we will make the koperasi name bad..haha...
will we if we wearing green?dunno..haha....
hmmm..wondering how is my sis(jit) now le...
today at the library,me and joey seating together...
she ask me to tell out something bad bout her then she will tell me something bad bout me...she said tat im......******
haha...shhhhhhhh....
wanna noe?then ask me la..hehe...
today so nice...a lot of teacher never come...
only study maths today...bm teacher just paste something on the board then we copy..haha..
just now,watch 1 drama..channel34..8 pm...
the show so like......sad..a couple break..bcs of some misunderstanding and the guy lie to the gurl..haha..
i watch till i almost cry out...haha...i so easy can cry d..haiz...haha..
k la..i gtg d..wanna go day dreaming d..haha..no la..jk...
bye bye...

No comments: