Tuesday, September 11, 2007

short short post...

hmmmmm....
today got nothing much to say...
so i post short short wan la..hehe...
luckily today teachers forgot to ask my class to pick up the rubbish...
haha...think they forgot d...hehe..
sobz..tuesday going to over soon d...
tmr morning got tution...haiz...
have to wake up early le...sobz...sobz...
today,i got pj...
my class fren,divya,she so bad le..
keep taking the ball and scared me...
she like wanna take the ball and throw at me...
i keep hiding behind the car le..haha...
i very very very very scared ball wan le..
wanna noe why?haha...very funny story...
One day,when i was 5 or 6 years old i think...
my elder sis and my dad playing ball..they take the ball and keep throwing it to the wall...on tat time i was seating on my mom's lap just opposite them...
i dunno its my sis or my dad,they throw the ball very hard to the wall and the ball bounce back...but my dad or sis dint catch it...
the ball hit hardly sharp to my face!!!to the face u noe?!
i keep crying le...dun laugh when u read this ya...
before the thing happens,i like to play with ball so much..
but after tat.....haiz..i very afraid to the ball and dun like playing with it...
i like to play basketball wan but........haiz...
very scared of the ball le...scared it hit on me again...
haiz......haiz.....haiz......
so for those who read this,dun take the ball and scared me ah...
if not.............i will be very very angry at u...
hehe.....ok la...i got nth to say d..bye bye...

No comments: