Tuesday, September 18, 2007

= )+ =(

yay...so happy...
today get chocolate..hehe...
chocolate...chocolate...chocolate...chocolate...my favourite!haha..
bluek....^^
haiz......now ah....
more and more ppl hate me d lu...
the yun yee very bad la...
she fren back the stephania d....ish...
today bernie so weird....
joey make her angry i think....
then she dun talk to her...
even i talk to her she also dun choi me....weird la her!!!
then after school she call me...=.="haha..
today at school...i so bad le..
me and joey pakat bully yun yee until she cant stand me...haha..
i talk the most...keep ejek-ing her...hehe...i bad rite..haha..
then after tat me and yy pakat ejek joey abit...
then after tat....my turn...sobz...yy and joey pakat to ejek me...haha...
but i smart la...change the topic very fast..haha..bluek..
yesterday...auntie wendy,pastor alvin and uncle hon wei come my hse...
something like visiting only la...after tat,my mom made some food for them..they ask me must learn how to cook from my mom....if not i will regret...but ah...but ah....
i dunno how to cook wan le and im lazy to cook....haha...
sked later i burn the whole kitchen...hehe...jk...
my mom tell them all my malu stuff to them...sobz...
haiz.........
yesterday nite heard a bad news....
when my dad come back,he told me tat my 2nd uncle got sick..
now in the hospital...he told me he got paru-paru...
i have no idea wut sick is tat....but my dad say it will make the person die...haiz...sobz...i dun wan my uncle to die..!!!
my dad say its very hard to cure...
he still haven married yet and i just get to know him last year...
cause the past few years i dint even see him be4....
be4 this,my aunt just went for an operation...
after shes cure,now is my uncle turn....
why all this stuff happen to my family?my grandma will be very sad...
i really hope to see my grandma now..so i can teman her...
just called her this morning...she sounds kinda down...haiz..
i miss her!i really hope the doctor say wrong sickness or my uncle they all heard wrong sickness...i dun hope tat its true....haiz....
i only can pray for my uncle now...haiz...
i have to wait till hari raya holiday time only can go back my hometown to visit my uncle and grandma...haiz..
yesterday heard sad news then today got choc which make me happier...
haha....k la...dunno wut to write d....
bye....^^
wish my uncle will get well soon....hehe...

No comments: