Sunday, September 16, 2007

fun + enjoying..

hihi...^^
yesterday was so fun...
i went to my cousin brother,hau yon birthday party...
it started at around 7.30..i reach there at 7.05..
after all his fren reach there,then we started to eat...
after tat,around 9 they started to play games...
the 1st game is find ur partner and take a pieces of newspaper and both of us stand on the newspaper..after tat,keep folding the newspaper and both of us must stand on it...the feet must not over the newspaper...the winners will get RM20...
then 2nd games is just only for guys...8 guys...
each person have to take a string tie on their waist..its a long string..
the string had tie up a banana too...they have to use their waist to push the banana on the strings tat they have tie on their waist to push the potato on the floor...haha...swt rite...the winners get RM10..
then the 3rd game is,4 pairs only...i dint play...
they tie 4 apples on a long string....then each pair have one apples on the string...they have to eat the apples...they have to put their hands behind...haha....
and the last game is for pairs also...find ur partner and tie 1 of ur feet together with ur partner feet with a balloon...the game is very easy...
just steps others ppls balloons...haha...
theres only 4 games i think..haha..
after tat,they close the white light..on the music...for everyone to dance...
my cousin ask me to dance..but i dunno wut to dance tat time...
he keep holding my hand and pull me to the middle..after he release my hand,i quickly run back to the place i seat with my other cousins..
guess wut...i got a lil bit drunk ytd nite..haha...
i just drink 1 can of carlsberg...never drunk la...
but my head like kinda dizzy...feel like wan to faint like tat..haha..
but luckily never faint la..
my cousin keep saying i crazy d...not normal..haha..
then i say back lor...im not drunk la...im normal....
they keep saying i siao alreday...but i dun have la....
i just keep talking talking talking only ma...hehe....
after tat cutting the cake,they play another game...mafia..
be4 tat i dunno how to play wan then after tat my fren teach me how to play...it was quite fun...hehe...
i meet quite a lot of new frens there....
when going to go back time,when i go down,i saw my father keep asking hau yon's fren to drink wine...haha...he wanna make ppl drunk la..
then my mom say to me..when ur birthday time,dun invite so many guys..if not ur dad will make them drunk...haha...
my dad is also drunk d...when the wine finish,he say,on November 30,my daughter,sharon birthday..i invite All of u come to my hse...
then we drink again..my house got alot of wine!=.="
i was like...daddy,tats my birthday party..why u slimpy invite ppl wan...
then he say..nvm la..invite more ppl more fun ma...haha...
my cousin say will help me to invite them..but dunno true or not la...
haha..i keep telling them...ok la..come la..remember to bring present for me can d...haha....after tat,we keep taking pictures....
my dad keep joking around..talking...
keep talking bout 30 November....
ask them must come...haha...i think this time i really must have party d..
my dad inside the car ask me to invite more ppl....i say okok..
he say must got around 150 ppl..i tell him,i have no tat much frens...
haha...
i reach home at around 12.40...
wow...yesterday nite was so so so so fun....haha...
ok..tats all...bye...got to go church d...

No comments: