Wednesday, September 19, 2007

i dun understand why...

hey....haiz..
today its a very............bad day???again..
everyday...almost everyday i heard something bad...
today...i found out more and more ppl betraying and backstab me..
i seriously dunno wut i have done!!why everyone treat me like this?
can u tell me who i should believe and who i shud not believe?
i dont even want to believe my best friend yun yee and elaine now..
elaine,i think she's helping stephania...she just dont understand me..
yunyee,she fren back steph d..steph keep telling her something bout the friendship thing again!few days ago,someone ask steph to give the letter to the teacher..so tat i and joey will get gantung..but she dint!
at 1st,i heard is li shing,denise,divya,slyvia,sheida ask her to give the letter to the teacher..but today yun yee told me tat divya told her she's not involve in it...she blame other ppl...then the another person blame another person..i dont understand...why just dont they admit it?why they must keep blaming other ppl?!after all,all blame denise...
me and joey hate the denise a lot...be4 tat,she already slimpy blame me for something..i dint scold her or hate her...but now,i really hate her a lot...not only her..i hate everyone tat's helping stephania!
why no one understand me???all just come and blame me..scold me...
hate me..talk bad bout me behind my back!!
for those who really hate me so much!u can just tell me infront of me!
i dont mind!!cause i seriously hate tat school so much..im enough of tat..
i just dont wan to believe anyone easily now....even my best friend!
i and joey asked yun yee a question today....
if me and joey fight with stephania and her gang,which side she will help..guess wut she replied...she say she wont help either me or stephania..im very angry at her at tat time..im angry at her bcs she dont stand at my side!she just keep telling me tat she dun wan to involove in it..she dont care..ask us to settle everything ourself....
is this wut's a friend for?!i tot shes my best friend!
i cant believe she will say this to me when i need someone to support me!
i dont even want to talk to her after tat...i just noe tat i hate school now..
everyday i go school,i must face all the person i hate...always listen or heard something which i dont wan to!keep knowing who who who and who hate me,betrayed me,backstab me,wanna slap me or something...
i dont care....for those who wanna slap me or something...
come on la!do u think i scared?!
if 1 day,steph and her friend really wan to fight with me or something,im wondering who will stand on my side...cant think!
why???why??why??why??why??why u all wan to treat me like this!!
everyday at school sure got something make me sad or angry at!
im wondering how many ppl hates me n0w...
10??20??30???40??or more??
i need a friend who can listen and understand me now...i dont want to talk to joey bout tat...she's already very sick of tat!haiz.....
can someone save me out from this place???!!
really hope to tell out everything tat happen to me to someone understand me and will always stand on my side!haiz...

1 comment:

Wai Kin said...

i tell u sumthing lah about steph n yun yee ...... that day taht steph simply say i simply post those letter that i threw away long time d the copy.... then the yun yee also one more dunno anything blame i post at web.....