Thursday, September 6, 2007

juz a simple post..

hihi...
i 2 day never post d..
cause this 2 days kinda lazy and tiring + got nothing to write..hehe..
phew..bernie and joey now nothing d lu...
bernie never tell me she hates joey d...
i dunno how they settle it but im happy tat they have settle it d..^^
yay..i found someone to replace me for duty on friday morning d..
but for this week only..haiz..sobz..seldon going to replace me for this week only..haiz..
wow..today i think i really talk TOO much d until my sound now got bit change d..haha..
keep talking with joey and yun yee..we talk bout:
1st,Mr.Annatha..
i noe his a very good and funny teacher but i sometimes really beh tahan him le..my class punya all the guys like to play or make fun of him a lot..
they keep taking his chalk and throw around..keep talking..
i dunno why..he juz dint scold them and i and my fren cant concentrate on wut his teaching..he teach until kinda blur too..
today..got 1 time..the guy which seat behind me took his chalk and throw at him..on tat time,i was talking with joey and yun yee bout complaining the class or the teacher..suddenly,he scold joey for throwing the chalk to him..but joey dint..is the stupid fella who sit behind me..
joey is very blur when he scold her..but me,i scold him for slimpy scold ppl for not making sure the who did it..while im scolding him,the whole class was so quiet and looking at me..but i juz dun care..cause tat time i was really very angry at him..luckily,he dint scold me back and he saw my angry face..and he juz laugh and walk away!=.="
i really cannot tahan him d..wanted to ask my mom complain the school but.....haiz..my mom or dad WONT complain..sobz..
the 2nd thing i keep talking bout is stephania..
this whole week,joey fighting with stephania..she dint even want to talk to her..but i dun think steph noe why shes angry at her..but i noe why..
for me,joey and yun yee,we also thinks tat stephania is a very busybody person..she tells other ppl something which is not true at all!
she told 1 of my fren tat Joey hates him and dun wan to talk to him..
but actually,joey dint say tat at all..she dun understand joey at all!
she stick to us since last year..everytime,me,joey and yy talk in cantonese..she dun understand wut we talking at all..but she juz heard the name which we talking..then she started to think herself wut we talking bout..then later,she will slimpy tell other ppl..
we seriously hates her a lot..
she like to involve in Everything tat happen between me and my fren..
no matter wut..
got 1 time,at the koperasi dinner,eventhough i and her seat at the same table,she still keep smsing me and ask me some question..
the question is something like.."he" like u izzit?i cant tell u who is the "he"..but he juz keep smsing me and ask something like tat and i juz tell her no or i dunno..ish..she's very annoying..
she wants to noe everything..
sometimes we juz never talk to her only then she tell other ppl tat i hate her or angry at her..then dun wan to talk to her..
but actually is she dun talk to us..
and we dint angry or hate her..but now,we really hates her..
i seriously dun noe wat the heck is she thinking...she might maybe is the type of person which will backstab or betrayed her fren..
this week,i dunno why..she just like to follow us..
no matter where we go,she keep following us eventhough no one talks to her or wait for her in the canteen..
tonite,yun yee going to sms her and tell her tat me,her and joey wanna break the friendship between us and her...
the 3rd thing is..something bout scolding..haha..no la..
today got 3 guys,take the cake and smach it on 2 of my frens face..
actually,they dint wan to complain to teacher..when they come in to class..i ask them to tell teacher..no need to sked this type of ppl..
the guys is summore form 1 only le..wut for we scared of him?
at last,they had decide to tell the teacher after tat..
1 of my frens spec had some scratch on it bcs of the cake...
when the guy come in to find my fren to talk bout it.. he come in so angrly..i think bcs the teacher had already scolded him..
he come in and ask my fren.."how much u wan me to pay now huh..u come out..i wanna talk to u..COME OUT!"
i keep asking her not to go out..i shout at the guy "u do wrong thing now so fierce summore..sorry also never say"
i keep asking him to say sorry and money of coz hav to pay back to her but we wan him to get demerit from teacher...
when he say sorry..he show his middle finger to us..his sorry like kena force like tat..i feel really angry for my fren tat time..
keep talking..shouting..angry for my fren..
when go back time also must talk until when we seperate go home..
tats why now my sound got bit change d...hehe...
i very sam pat le..haha..
is today's post very bored?haha..
ok la..its long enough d..i better stop here..
continue tmr la if i got time ...byebye...

No comments: