Sunday, September 23, 2007

??=)??

haha...i dunno wut to post for the title..
slimpy type only la..bluek...
hmmm....let see...
this morning,went to the mpsj library..reach there around 10 something..
meet there with my cousins,alissa,ying and kek xin(not sure the spelling)..
me,steph and alissa use around 1 hour just to read sejarah bab 1..haha...i use around 5-10 minute to read 2 page..haha..smart le me...
keep talking with them...
got 1 time the person there come to our table and ask us keep quiet..haha..
when i told yy tat im quiet in the library,she say,normally i like burung cicit..now im quiet.. haha..
at around 12,we walk to taipan to eat lunch..eat big boy..i ate spagghetti...haha..
then after tat walk to guardian then walk to big book shop then walk to starbuck..
haha...guess wut..i saw my enemy,stephania at the library...ish.....
then went to starbuck...steph wanna buy the coffee...
actually i and stephanie wanna eat at leo's cafe wan but my others cousin say dunwan wor..
cause they never go be4..=.="and they sked very expensive..=.="""haha..
sad.....
at the library,i saw ivan(form5) and i saw reuben(form4) and his fren..
i dunno today its his birthday so never wish him..
until when i reach home and check my mail only i noe today its his birthday...
oops...haha...sorry reuben....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REUBEN..HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENIOR!sorry no present..hehe..
today's hip hop class quite fun..learn new cool steps...
wanna learn?teach u next time..haha..bluek...
after hip hop class,went to eat dinner with my cousins...
eat steak at cheras...
then after tat went to my cousins hse....
coz my sis wanna play with my cousins..haiz.......
ok..tats all for today...bye....
oh ya...ish...forgot wut i wanna type d...just now type half way my dad call me..
now lost memory d...wut i wanna type d ah???argh!!
oh ya..rmb...i think..haha...
good luck for those who's taking exams on tuesday...
let see...
all the best to:
calvin
wai hong
nelson
reuben
joon wei
thu yuen
jia wern
summore who ah???
oh ya..and all smk usj13 punya form4...haha...
erm..calvin ask me to put joey name inside wor..haha..ok lor..
joey..joey..ONG JOEY...joey...joey....calvin...oK???haha...
joey and calvin...bluek....
bye..

No comments: