Wednesday, October 10, 2007

haiz...

yay....yay..yay...
its holiday!so happy...haha...
but holiday still have to study le...sobz...
guess wut...
i cry at school today le..haha..blek..
today got maths paper 2...
i got almost all of the qs dunno how to do le...
of coz i will cry la..haiz...
not enuf time to do all also..
sobz......haiz...still feel like crying now...
im gonna fail my maths....
NOOOO!i cannot fail my maths....i wanna jump down from the builing la if i fail my maths...
haiz........but school the highest building cannot die wan le..will cacat or koma only..yer..
haiz..i hate i hate i hate i hate myself la...
this morning summore purposely sleep at 1 and woke up at 5...
but my maths still....haiz....
panda eye come out summore d..only sleep 4 hours le...
i really crazy d...haiz...
but luckily,the science paper 2 is quite easy...at least its not hard..
how how how how how how???how??????my maths...argh....
paper 1 sure also fail la...i wanna die d la..
so sked le me...
im panic-ing when im doing the maths paper2..haha...die la me..haiz...
i dun dare to play joon wei the spongebob thig d...
eventhough its cute and nice to play..
but i dun wan to play it d..haha..i sked of it d la...
wanna noe why??haha...ask joon wei la...hehe..bluek..
holiday..holiday..holiday...yay...haha...
2 more days to go...(cut my hair)
haha...bluek...
oh ya...haha..thanks nelson..for helping me tie my tie...haha..=.="
i not dunno how to tie la..me is tie until very ugly and cacated ma...
haha...bluek....anyway,thanks ya...
actually every wed morning i also got extra class..(maths)
normally my uncle come my hse fetch me wan...
but ah...last week,he never come and pick me up d...
i tot he forgot to tell me tat week no tuition..
then ok lor..
today i like normal,wait for him to fetch...but when its time d,he still haven come yet..
i wondering why...then i call him...
guess wut...
he say from last week already no tuition...=.="""
he say i mcc...mong cha cha....
haha...me and my cousin,stephanie untill today only noe...haha..
but we cant rmb my uncle told me tat be4...haha..
nvm la..chin cai la...haha...k la..
next time post again....bye...bluek...

No comments: