Friday, October 12, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya...^^

hey everyone..
Happy Hari Raya...haha...bluek...
going anywhere during holdidays?
me??yea...haha..
im going back to my hometown,Perak,tomorrow..Saturday..
going back early in the morning...from here,Subang to there needs around 3 hours...
haiz...sit in the car till sien la...but i like going back Perak..
everytime going back there feel so freee....no need think so much..
can just enjoy at there...haha...
especially at my mom's mom hse..haha..
i can slimpy walk out the hse with my cousins....
go buy sweets...go playground..go walk walk...
i can also ask my cousin,Hau Yon fetch me around with the motor..haha..
if he wan la...but think he will la..haha...
there so fun...cant wait for it...haiz..
but i coming back on Monday afternoon la...sobz...
hope my mom can let me stay there longer..
after come back have to study again..haiz...I Dun Wan la!!sobz..
this morning,went to my mom's tadika to help out...
damn tired...kena bully by a kid la..haha..
his 6 years old this year..his a very very naughty boy...
he took his fren's 2 fav eraser of him and throw it out the window...
haiz...i see the another kid i feel so kesian le him...he almost cry out...
i also dunno how la tat time..haiz...
how would u feel if a guy took ur 2 favourite eraser and throw it out the window?
ur mom summore told u tat Must take care of ur eraser properly..
and u are just 6 years old tat time..haiz...
the naughty boy so bad la...dint even say sorry to him...ish...
but today,at my mom's tadika,only the naughty boy ask me whether i cut my hair izzit..
haha...=.="
yay....luckily until now la..still got no one say my new hairstyle ugly yet...
oh wait..got...my sister,Jit la..haha..but think she jk with me gua..hehe..
if really got ppl say my hair ugly ah...im gonna SCREAMMMMM!!!!
haha..ya ma...put most ppl also saw my pic..not my real person...
so...erm...u all see my real person tat time only tell me nice or not la...
MUST YA!haha...its important to me ma...hehe..bluek..
u noe wut the stylist tell me and my mom???
when he finish cutting my hair,i still feel like not short enuf..i mean the fringe..
then later...ask him cut again..haha..
he say no prob...then...he say......
"U very 'oi leng' la"u noe wut is 'oi leng'..in cantonese..
means i wan leng a lot...u all noe leng rite??haha..
then i say ya ma...if not leng i dun go out from hse la..haha...
*while im typing this,im STARVING!
i eat so so so little for my lunch....then now,6.25 still cannot eat my dinner yet..
argh.......my mom summore cook so little...eat yesterday dinner punya food...argh...
i hate her la..i so so so so so hungry now.....angry her la...
cause tmr have to go back kampung,she dun wan to cook..
eat back ytd stuff....she not hungry i hungry le..
this afternoon my lunch got little also...ish...
my hse NOTHING to eat summore....
i wanna die d la....i wan to EAT>>i rather eat maggi mee la..
but sure get scold..haiz.......i so kesian.....
haha..bluek.....k la...
have to wait till i come back 1st only can post again...
so,BBYYEE..enjoy ur holiday..haha...
*no energy to type d..

No comments: