Tuesday, December 11, 2007

loNeLy..

do i really lost a friend?
a friend tat i tot she will be my best friend forever?
i think i've already lost a friend like her...
everything cant get back to last time anymore...
our friendship wont get back like last time anymore...
everything has already change..
why am i so unlucky?
when i needed my best friend the most tat time,all this things just happen to me...
i've really really really started to feel very lonely...
how nice if i suddenly lost my memory now...
how nice if i go to somewhere where no one noe's me...
how nice if all this things never happen before...
how nice if i dun feel sad or hurt to lost a friend..
but the problem is....i cant..
i cant lost my memory suddenly...
i cant go to somewhere where no one's noe me..
i cant stop all this things from happening..
i cant dun feel hurt or sad....
haiz....
argh!!!!!
how nice if im NOT Sharon Ding Sze Luen!!!
how nice if im someone tat no one will ever notice me!!!
this few days,
i keep crying...
i just cant stop crying whenever i think wut had happen...
i hate everything tat happen to me!!!!
haiz...
i have to make myself busy everyday...
very very busy...
so tat i can forgot everything...
but i dunno wut to do at home only can make me busy...hehe..
haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz!!!!!!!!
my youth camp coming soon d...
im happy and excited...
but.....................
im very worried..
worried tat i will be very lonely there....
haiz...got nite mares la..
this things make me cant sleep every nite la!!!
hmmm...
but wut use to worried so much..rite??
haiz....
Sharon Ding!!Sharon Ding!!Sharon Ding!!
Dun worry so much la!!
everythings gonna be OK!!
Dun worry so much d la!!
ish!!!

No comments: