Monday, December 3, 2007

Pictures on my birthday party!


look at wrong camera d la!haha...me and my guys cousins...


me and my cousins...



my mom..me.. and my dad..^^



im making wish...haha..


xian,ying,jane,chuen and me...(im the shortest there)ish!!


Lyn,me,jane and chuen..

haha....tats all i have..hehe...
on tat day,my party was quite fun lor..
got 1 games...dare or dare..
thanks to my best friend Ong who help me think of this game...hehe..
tat game was quite funny...hehe...
then after games got dancing..
slow and fast dance....
i dance until so crazy....haha...
keep jumping around....
dancing around..
i keep pulling ppl out to dance le...haha...
i get drunk lor on tat day...
keep talking nonsence...
doing stupid stuff...
hehe...
nothing much lor...
on tat day got around 40++ ppl came..
i guess...hehe...
i get lotz of present lor..
very happy ler....hehe..
all the present also so nice....
Thanks Everyone...
thanks for coming my party and the present!!^^
i dunno wut to say d la...
if u wan to noe more details bout my party...
then msg me la..haha...
bluek....
ok...erm...
this few days,im quite busy bout my coming christams drama for my church..
got lot of practise....
Anyone intrested to come and see the drama?
this coming sunday.. 9th December...
at sheraton hotel.... Ballroom.. 10.30 starts...
please tell me if u wanna come...
and on the 16th december,
my church have another short youth drama and youth dancing hip hop...
if u wanna come..please let me noe...
same place...sheraton hotel... starts at 10.30...
at the ballroom there...
hope u all can come ya...
10 more days...
10 more days i got my youth camp d...
YAY!!
cant wait for it...
at port dickson....13-15 December..
haha...
but be4 i go,i still have to buy my slippers...
haiz.. dunno go where to buy le...
hmmm...k la...
gonna update my blog soon...
bye..

No comments: