Sunday, February 10, 2008

Im Back!!

haha..
hey hey!!
im back from my hometown..haha..
hmmm..
i get lotz of angpau...
and erm....
kinda enjoy at there..
the 1st day,tuesday,i dint do anything much there..i slept at my grandmother hse..(mom side)
the 2nd day,i went to my grandma hse.. (my dad side)
haha...
i did nth there also..
just watch tv almost the whole day...
the 3rd day also the same..
watch tv almost the whole day..
did nth there...haha..
cause i go nth to do at my grandma hse..
but im still very happy there...
cause my elder sister is there ma...
tats why im not bored there..haha..
the 4th day,i go visit my greatgrandmother hse..
and when i reach my grandma hse,i cont. watch tv...haha...
at nite,i went back to my grandmother hse..
on the way back,i almost cry ler...
coz berpisah with my grandma and my elder sister...
haiz...im gonna miss them alotz...
=)
on the 5th day,i teach my cousins some of the hiphop dance...
gonna perform on my grandmother and grandfather anniversary thing..
haha...
then at nite i go meet my pet brother there and my cousin brother fetch me around with motorbike..so happy!haha...
then on the 6th day,which is today,after breakfast,we straight away start our journey home d..
kinda miss the life there now d..
haha...
tats all!!
oh ya..
my cousin gave me a cd and inside contain all the picture tat his father took on my birthday party...(also got the pic when im drunk)
haha...i will post the picture when im free..haha...
bye!!=)

No comments: