Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An Update! Bluek!

sorry for long long time dint update ya..
i dont wan my blog to die anyway..
haha..
Exam Coming soon!!!
guess wut..
im still not ready yet....
my maths is still VERY VERY the TERUK!!
how??how??how??
haiz..
this friday wai hong,joon wei and nelson surely cant teach me maths d..
rite?haha..
sobzz...
im so so so sick at school today ler!
but actually its just flu only la BUT flu is a very big matter to me..
noe why?
cause whenever i get flu,my nose will be red like a clown,eye will be red like a.......(dont know)..
haha...
i look like im crying whenever i get flu ler..
so,now u all noe how i look like when im flu la..
dont ask me why i cry ya..haha..
erm..
YAY!!
wai hong and jefferson dint really bother to call me saland d..
so happy!
isnt it a good thing?
haha...bluek!!
omg!!!!
EEEXXXAAAMMM!!!
omg!!!!
haiz...
actually i was suppose to take AJK Laksamana picture today one but but but but..........
they took the picture when i finish school tat time...=.="
argh!!
angrynya...
kurang 1 of my face appear at this year school magazine d..
sad rite?rite?rite?
haha...
honestly..
i feel a little little little little bit of erm.....sad or ???? for cant take picture with the koperasi prefecs today..sobz...
*better pray tat wai hong dont read this*
haha...
Btw,Joon Wei!!or Calvin!!
u all still haven help me change my blog skin yet..
or any volunteers wanna help me change?
since u all so kind and good ma...
*ehem*..coughing..
hahahaha....bluek!!
ok..
my update ends here..
oh ya...
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST TO THE FORM 5'S AND MAYBE FORM 4'S AND 3'S TAT READ MY BLOG ONLY!!
GAMBATEH!!!GAMBATEH!!!
hahahaha...
(dont forgot to wish me too)
i really need the wishing alotzzzz!haha..

No comments: