Sunday, July 27, 2008

27 July 2008

haizz..
tomorrow is another new week..
so fast monday again d..
my trial exams coming soon...
getting more and more stress..
i have this very scared feeling every sunday night..
and this feeling getting more and more strong now..
noe why??
because the next day is a monday,a new week..
the days to my trials and PMR is getting more and more near..
im already so so so stupid and yet im so lazy to study..
not tat i dont wan study but sometimes just no tat mood to study and feel very lazy..
really really very sked..
dont noe how i should pass my day each day with this scared feeling..haiz..
thanks to the stupid jadual anjal thing..
the school rearrange again everyone's class..
my new class is in 3F..haiz..
i from 3C to 3F ler..
i feel like crying when i 1st noe im going tat class..
but what to do..
i fail 1 subject in my mid year exams..
if not i will be going a better class..=(
but luckily,if i got improve in my trial exams,i can go better class..
but now,i have to suffer and tahan in 3F class..
luckily elaine is still same class with me..
if not im gonna be so so so lonely..
i dont really noe much ppl in the new class..haiz..
i really really really must study hard d..
Gambateh for myself!!=)
i have to go do my hw now d..
update again next time la..=)

No comments: