Monday, July 28, 2008

28 July 2008,Monday.

its already monday,which means tat i've already change my class..
its quite a bad thing for me actually..
its so bored in the class..and so not fun..
i want my old class back!!!!!!haiz..
tat class got 1 fan rosak wan..
the fan is moving but make alot of noisy and annoying sound..haiz..
i hate the chair in the class too..
is the wood chair..
i dont like it..
i prefer the plastic chair because it is more comfortable..
the wood chair im seating now keep moving la..
feel so uncomfortable..
other than tat nothing much happen d lor..
i really had a bad bad day at school today..haiz..
but at least something happier happen at nite..
my elder sis came to subang..
she bring me out for dinner eventhough is just at kayu,mamak but im still very happy d la..=)
she belanja me eat baskin robbins ice cream..=)
eventhough i cant hang out with her for longer but im really happy la..
at least get to see her..
guess wut..i almost cry at the kayu there..
but i tahan la..
i dont noe why i will sud feel like crying..
maybe im too happy gua..
when she talks bout studies to me,i feel very stress again..
she says tat if i can get A for maths,she will give me 50 bucks..
but i dont think i can get this 50 bucks because i am just too stupid ..
hehe..
k la..
update again soon..bye..

No comments: