Friday, August 1, 2008

1 August 2008,Friday

im sick AGAIN!!
having a bad bad flu and a bad sore throat..
seems like i get sick very easily ler..haiz..
im so weak..sobz..
i sick since yesterday..
went to school with bad flu today..
my eye was very very red..
looks like im crying..
everyone sure tot im crying..haiz..
people sure tot i crazy..
suddenly cry..haha..
i use 5 packets of tissue at school..
alot rite??haha..
luckily got elaine..
she take care of me..=)
thanks elaine!!muackzz!!
when i reach home,terpaksa have to go tuition from 3-5.30..
haiz..so suffering inside the class..cant rest..haiz..
but at least i got a good news..
my uncle,help me bought a new laptop at the PC fair..
woohooo!!!!
finally i have a laptop..hehe..
its a Hp brand..
not sure good or not..
but the laptop is super super cool and nice..
love it alot..
but now still cant use yet..haiz..
cant wait to use it ler..hehe..
i have another good news which is i no need go tuition tonight..
hehe..wanna rest at home..=)
1 more week and its my trial d..haiz..
wish me good luck..hehe..
hope i can recover soon then i can study d..
i cant study when i have a bad flu..
my mom cook a lot of nice food ytd and today but.......
i can only eat BUT cant taste it..
argh!!!so sad..haiz..
im going my new hse at kl tmr again..
staying there till sunday i guess..
this time mom ask me MUST go swimming d..haiz..
hmmmm..
tats all for todays post..
update again soon..
bye..=)

No comments: