Monday, August 25, 2008

25 August 2008,Monday

holiday is finally over..=(
haiz..
dint reallly go anywhere during the holiday..
on monday,i went pyramid with elaine and sylvia...
the reason we go pyramid is to release stress actually..
1st we went to eat our lunch at the BBQ plaza restaurant..
im not really sure of tat name actually..hehe..
after paying for the food,sylvia walk out to the restaurant 1st..
then,got 1 guy sit beside us call us..
he say tat my fren(sylvia) left the handfree on the chair..
we took the handfree for sylvia then me and elaine keep ejek sylvia tat the guy is looking at her all the while..
hehe...bluek!!!
then we went to shopping for while..
went to popular and went in all the shops tat got sell shoes and nice shirts..hehe..bluek!!
then we went to watch wall-e..
tat show is very cute and nice..=)
after tat,elaine and sylvia teman me buy present for my mom..
and also buy present for myself!!!
haha..
on tuesday,i went to play badminton at 3K with yun yee,joey,elaine,chie yong and bryan..
chie yong and bryan is joey's fren..
we play from erm..9 something to 11..
then we went to A&W to eat and chit chat..
on wednesday,i went Mid Valley with my mom,grandma and my mom's kindergarden teacher..
my mom belanja us eat buffet at the hotel near Mid Valley..
after tat me and my grandma go shopping,my mom and her school teachers went to buy costume for the kids concert..
on thurs i just stay at home watch movie..
friday i went to tuition in the afternoon..
saturday also just stay at home watch movie..
sunday morning went tuition and afternoon also went to tuition..
sunday nite,me and my family go out celebrate my mom's birthday..
then today,i went to school in the morning and ponteng tuition..hehe..
mom not free to fetch me to tuition ma..
get some of my 1st trials exam results today..
got 1 results make me super happy which is my sejarah..
i got 47 for my mid year exams..
and now,i got 62 for my trials..
i super happy cause improve so much eventhough still no A yet la..hehe..
btw,today is my Mom's birthday!!!!!hehe..
i gave her a new handbag..hehe..
tats all for today's update i think..
nth much to write d..
i will try to update soon..hehe..
bye..=)

No comments: