Sunday, August 3, 2008

3 August 2008,Sunday

im back from kl!!hehe..
yesterday,i went swimming with my dad,younger sis and my 8 years old cousin..
we went to the swimming pool at around 6.30 but me and my dad start swimming at 7 like tat bcs we wait till lesser ppl swim only we swim..hehe..
my dad swim until so cute..haha..
he swim for while only then keep complaining tat his tired..haha..
i dont noe why but my younger sis sud merajuk for no reason..
swim half way she sud merajuk..ish!!
haha..
we all swim till around 7.45 like tat then go back d..
then we go bath and everything..
after tat,we went shopping!!=)
actually i suppose to buy shoe and shirt wan..
but end up i dint get to buy anything bcs im in a rush..
haiz..so sad..
after tat,we went to cheras eat steak at around 9.20 and then we go back..
i reach my kl home at around 10.40..
then sleep at around 12 something..
hehe..
this morning terpaksa wake up earlier to go church..
then after tat eat lunch at some seafood restaurant with my aunt and her family..
she odered a super tiny small lala..
haha..
the lala is just as small as the 1 or 5 sen coin..
can u imagine it????haha..
then i went shopping at IOI mall at 6 something..
went to eat sushi king..
i ate abit of the wasabi..
my tears straight away come out!!
haha...
my dad keeep laughing at me..hehe..
then i bought a slipper,a skirt and shirt..
the skirt is super nice..hehe..
cant wait to wear it..bluek!!
=)
tomorrow have to go school d..
hope everything will be fine..=)
gtg pack my back d..=)
bye...
update again soon..

No comments: