Friday, August 29, 2008

29 August 2008,Friday

itz me again!!=)bluek!!
itz holiday again..for 4 days only la..hehe..
no school today..
went to my mom's kindergarden this morning..
the 4 years old class is like a zoo only..haha..
make me very tiring..
all the kids is so so so hyper..haha..
some can cry dont noe how many times,some keep merajuk and some keep jumping around,running around..
haha..
i go there is actually to teach the 6 years old boys dancing..
they have their own dance d actually..
but some move is not nice so my mom ask me go there help them change some of the dance..
me and my mom keep teaching them the move..
i bend my back until so pain d..hahaha..
some of them dont wan to move at all..
some over do the move..
some dont get it wat im teaching..
some dont their left and right...
haizzzzzzz!!!
i have to be so patient..(erm..i'll try)=)
the 5 years old dance is very messy and the teacher dont even care!!
i wanted to tell the teacher but.........i dont dare..
she's still older than me and i have to respect her..
so i just tell my mom and let my mom tell the teacher lor..
quite a tiring and noisy morning i had today..haha..
then i have tution in the afternoon..
and im having another tuition at nite later..
omg!!!!
im very sked of tat tuition..
tat teacher is so scary..haiz...
i have to face him for 2 and a half an hour summore!!!
pray for me..haha..
*ouch*
something wrong with my stomach..
its very pain..
but not wanna go toilet tat pain la..
is just very pain..*ouch!!!!!*
my uncle from singapore is coming my hse today..
he and his family will reach around 11 or 12 something i guess..
hmmmmm...
my hse is gonna be very noisy again..haha..
anyway,i gtg..
have to go prepare for tuition d..
bye..=)
oh ya..
HAPPY EARLY MERDEKA WISHING!!=)

No comments: