Thursday, August 14, 2008

14 August 2008,Thursday

WoooHooooooo!!!
1st trials exams is finally OVER!!
yay!!!happy!!hehe..
i only get to sleep for 3 or 4 hours everyday..
today i can sleep earlier and no need wake up so early d..hehe..
i no need go school tmr cause the form 3's are having chinese exams..=)
hmmmm..
my maths paper 1 is easy but my maths paper 2 is difficult..
my science also..
paper 1 easy,paper 2 hard..=(
my kh,sej and geo is very difficult..
english and bm okok lor..haiz..
Dear God,please dont let me fail any of the subjects!!i really got study hard!!
haiz..
my grandma and grandpa is staying at my hse now..
sud feel like my hse got lot ppl like tat..
and my grandma cook everyday!!!
i cant diet d!!omg!!haiz..
yesterday,my parents scold my grandma..
the words tat my parents use is so not respect and rude..
i wonder how can they treat my grandma like tat..
i feel like crying when they scolding her..
my grandma was like keep trying her best to put a smile on her face..haiz..
my dad so not respect her mom(my grandma)..
makes me dont wanna respect him too..haiz..
then,my younger sis also so not respect me man!!
just now after my lunch,my mom make a honey lemon juice thingy for her..
then my younger sis come to me and say,u noe wut mom make for me just now rite?
i was like yea..so?
then she's like,the drink so nice ler..see..mom treat me so good..
i was like =.="""""
haiz..
my family members are so weird..
luckily me and my elder are normal abit..haha..
holiday is coming!!!
my dad is going for the olympic..
im going Pyramid on Monday with sylvia and elaine..
cant wait..hehe..
i wanna buy my handbag,school bag,new purse and high heels..hehe..
i very long dint go shopping d..
i mean a proper shopping..haha.
watever la..hehe..
after holiday,have to take the exams results d..
haiz..=(
k la..
i update again soon..
bye..=)

No comments: