Tuesday, August 26, 2008

26 August 2008,Tuesday

My mom's birthday cake..=)

*ehem*im trying to put on the candles..hehe..
my dad kiss my mom..(my mom looks so happy)haha..

me,my mom and my sis..
saw 4 of us wearing white shirt??my dad bought the shirt for us at china..
he so semangat..all the shirt is bout the olympic and beijing..haha..
my grandma,mom,sis and me..(my grandma is very sleepy tat time)

tat's all for the pictures during my mom birthday..
actually we took quite lot of pic but i put some only bcs i looks funny in the other pic..hehe..
my grandfather went to sleep d..tats why his not inside..hehe..
ytd me,my mom,my dad and my sis purposely all wear the same colour shirt and all of our shirt is my father buy from beijing wan..i think so is beijing la..haha..
i get all of my results d..
3B,2C,2D..(i noe im NOT smart)
haiz..
i still got D!!!
luckily i got no fail..
YAY!!hehe..
with my teruk results,how am i gonna sit for PMR??
haiz..so worried..
i get C for my maths..
phew..luckily not fail..=)
ok..tats all for today..=)
bye..

No comments: