Thursday, August 7, 2008

7 August 2008,Thursday..

wut a boring day..haiz..
argh!!!!
im starving now..
everybody shud be eating thier dinner now or maybe some..
well,i fought with my dad since monday..
so,tuesday nite,i ate maggi cup..
wednesday nite also maggi cup..
today,thursday,i dint eat..
i dont wan eat at the same table with my dad..
and im angry at my mom also la..
i totally DONT wan to talk to them at all these few days..
why i so angry?
my dad on monday purposely choose to scold me when im super stress..
same goes my mom..
tat day,my sis ate some biscuit in her room..
then,she dint throw the plastic into the dustbin..
and left the rubbish and the biscuit at the bed la..
then my mom scold me..
i told her is NOT me..
is my younger sis..
she say tat the biscuit is mine..
so i responsible in it..
i was like FINE!!
then she say,
mom:eventhough is not u eat,u shud order ur sis to throw into the dustbin!!u shud at least tell her..
i was like WTH!!
my sis is already 9 years old..
throwing the rubbish to the dustbin is so common..
is my fault tat i dint told her to do so???
i was like damn freaking angry..argh!!!
then i lock myself in the room to chill myself down la..
then i went to bath..
they knock my door and i dont noe why..
i told the person tat knock my door tat im bathing..
find me later..
then,u noe what happen??
i saw all my cloths,my uniform,all on the FLOOR!!
is on the dirty carpet summore..
if is u,u angry or not?
they left ur clean shirt on a super dirty carpet!!
i actually plan not to go school the next day but..haiz..
i still went to sch..
tats why i angry my dad untill now and i wan to continue do so..
i DONT wan to talk to him 1st..
nowadays,every morning when he sent me to school,we just quiet in the car..
argh!!
my stomach playing drum..
my dinner for today is biscuit!!
i wan to order mcdonalds but..........
i have a very bad experince the 1st time i call to order..
i dont dare to call anymore d..
anyone is experience in ordering the mcdonalds??
can help me the next time i need someone for help???!!
haha..haiz..
wow..
tmr is 08.08.08..
olympik!!(is the spelling correct??)
haha..
my trials is next week..
haiz..
im gonna take my trial at my original class which is 3C!!
yay!!!
trial!!haiz..
getting more and more sked..
this sat,i think my parents going to kl there to stay again but i dont plan to follow them..
i think i will just stay at home to study..
i cant really study there actually..
dont noe why..
think bcs i keep relaxing there..haha..
kk..gtg..
wanna go eat my bicuit d..haha..
bye..

No comments: