Saturday, August 9, 2008

09 August 2008,Saturday

OMG!!!
today is saturday,tmr is sunday and then its MONDAY!!
my PMR trial exams..
haiz...so scared..
i stayed at home the whole day today..
keep studying my sejarah..
but of coz..
got curi tulang for while la..
watch tv 1 hour..then study..then watch tv again..then study..
hehe..
i got watch the olympics ytd..
at rtm1..
my mom dint subscribe the astro one..
sad..
but at least still can watch la..
the fireworks super nice..hehe..
when the each country's athletics(forgot the spelling) come out,i fall asleep..
tat is quite boring for me..
200++ country ler..
so long..haha..
this morning,my alarm clock ring at 6.09..
i was like..OMG!!!
i will be late for school..
i was so nervous and tot im gonna be late for school cause normally i wake up at 6..
then,i sud ask myself..
wut day is today??
i tot is friday..but after tat,i realise tat i just only finish watching olmpics..
then i went back to sleep..hehe..
i dint go school for the replacement thing..
im very lazy..hehe..
then i wake up at 9.06..
haha..
my alarm wake me up at 6.09 and i wake up myself at 9.06..
see the difference??hehe..
im very super happy today..
my church fren and some of my school fren come visit me..hehe..
at 1st,elaine sud call my hse and ask me something...
i was curious why she sud call my hse..
then..at around 8 something,Andy suddenly call me..
i so shock..
then he say:sharon..can u come out from ur hse for while?(something like tat la)=)
i was like..huh???why??
then he say:just come out for while..
please..
then i went down..
open the door..
then,he gave me a small little box of donuts..
got 2 donuts inside..
then i was like:owh..erm..thank you..
guess wut happen next??
my church fren ian,sam then school fren elaine,jonathan and jeremy suddenly come out from behind the tree.
i was like so shock and happy..
when they coming out,they sing merry christmas song..
haha..
i was so happy and touching at the time..
then,they pray for me and elaine..
pray tat we will get good results in our trial..(something like tat)
i am really super happy..
haha..

this are some of my fren tat come visit me..hehe..
i gtg..
have to go study now..
GAMBATEH SHARON!!=)
wish me good luck and all the best ya!!hehe..
bye..

No comments: