Wednesday, October 22, 2008

elaine has tagged me AGAIN!!

i've been tagged by elaine again so i have to answer all the question..

1.) What is the relationship of you and her/him?
normal friend..

2.) Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
sweet
caring
understanding
nice to talk with
funny

3.) The most memorable things she/he had done for you.
gave me a present him/she made himself/herself to cheer me up!=)

4.) The most memorable things she/he have said to you
I love you..(can be a she rite?)bluek!=P

5.) If she/he become your lover, you will..
if is a she,it sounds wrong rite..if is a he,im happy i think..

6.) If she/he become your enemy, you will...
stop talking to them.

7.) If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
nothing..

8.) If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
she/he betrayed me or hurt me very badly(i think)..lol

9.) The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
make them happy?

10.) The overall impression of her/him is..
always looks so cheerful and happy..

11.) How do you think the people around you feel about you?
very fast get angry??(i dont noe why but elaine and y.y say they sometimes very scared of me)=(

12.) The character of you for yourself is?
talkative..

13.) What do you hate about yourself?
my height,i think im fat and im so NOT smart!!

14.) The most ideal person you want to be is?
get smarter(at least a lil bit more smarter then me now),get braver,get taller and have lots of talent..=)bluek!!

15.) For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them!!
Thanks for being there for me whenever i need you all and listen to my craps and all..
Muackzz!!U all are the BEST!=)

No comments: