Friday, October 31, 2008

1 November 2008,Saturday

its finally November!!!haha..
wut to update ler?
k..erm..
since tat i dont go to school d,i went to my mom's kindergarden from monday-friday..
its a very tiring job u noe..
when i reach there,the kids there is going to have their concert practise..
the concert is on this sunday which is tmr..
so i have to help the teacher to jaga the kids lor..
for the 4 years old class,it's super hard to control for me bcs there's a triplets in the class..
they are so CUTE but SUPER HPYPER ACTIVE!!
the triplets are not dancing..
so they have to seat at the side only..
the teacher busy look at the kids dancing so i help take care the triplets la..
i keep getting bullied by them..
the 3 seat infront of me..
1 step my leg..
1 try to run away but i cant let him run..
another 1 try to seat on my lap or also try to run away or hit me..
so kesian me rite??haha..
but when they are nt naughty tat time very fun to play with wan..
hehe...
after the 4 years old dance is the 5 years old dance then continue with the 6 years old dance..
after tat,they got convorcation(forgot how to spell) practise..
i have to help them put on the square hat and then help my mom take the scroll..
after tat help my mom take trophy..
after tat they gt the grand choir..
me and my mom have to stand infront and look at them sing and do the action bersama-sama with them..haha..
if some of the kids dont sing,my mom will bluff them tat they cant get the yoyo..
on the concert day,all the children will get a small gift..
inside got milk powder,balloon,yoyo and a can of justea..
i move and shake too much with them la..
make me very tiring after tat..
actually my mom ask me help to do the MC on tat day but i dint really practise so end up i dint do MC d..kinda sad la but its ok..
i still get to do the welcoming job..(i do tat every year)haha..
the welcoming job is just help to take attendance when the kids come,give the activity paper to the parents and some small give for the kids..
gonna be very busy on tat day..
on tat day got clown summore!!
haha..its gonna be more fun..
(got balloons)hehe..
after the concert practise,my mom ask me to teach the 6 years old kids english..
i mean i'll pick 2 or 3 ppl and then teach them in a empty class..
i dont look scary meh????!!
they dont sked of me at all ler..
they keep laughing laughing and laughing when i make a angry face or scold them..
=.=""" i wonder why..
they are not sked of the ruler im holding summore..
haha..
i keep repeating the same thing everyday im there..
tats why im very tired everyday after i reach home..haha..
k..tats all for today's update..
i'll try to take more pic and update..=)
bye..

No comments: