Saturday, November 8, 2008

8 November 2008,Saturday

i finally went to school for the last day yesterday..haha..
if is not bcs i have to take the form 4 text book,i wont go to school d until i take my PMR results..
its quite boring actually..
got nth much to do there..
the only fun thing is i get to chit chat with all my frens..=)
im trying my best to hide myself from letting ppl see my new ugly hairstyle but i think i fail to hide myself..=(
alot ppl saw me d!!haiz..
hope my hair can faster grow longer..haha..bluek!!=P
im so happy on the last thursday..noe why??
got a 6 years old boy gave me a card tat day..
eventhough is just a small card,inside there just write thank you,terima kasih and thank you in chinese,im already very very happy..hehe..
actually,all the teachers in the kindergarden included my mom got the SAME card,im still very happy..
all the teachers and my mom already biasa received cards from their students but this is the 1st card i receive from a student..hehe..=)
btw,i'll try my best to upload the concert pic as fast as possible..
the camera is with my dad now but i dint take too much pic also cause im busy on tat day..
next friday is my moms kindergarden party..
surely very fun wan..
can play with all the kids and see them wear cute clothes come to school..hehe..
hmmm..
i think i'll stop here for now..
its 2.17a.m. now..
got to go sleep d..
bye..

No comments: