Friday, November 14, 2008

14 November 2008,Friday

The Party Day(last day of school)


The Teachers..
saw the teacher tat wearing white colour shirt?
she's the Principal and my Mom!=)



This cake is for the 15th anniversary of my mom's kindergarden..
does the cake looks nice?=)
this cake is given to the school by a parent of the student..
they made this cake according to the school uniform..haha..
i mean the school pj shirt la..=)



we are all singing the Happy Birthday song..
see my mom face..
she's so happy..haha..



All the teachers blowing the cake together..



they are cutting the cake..




Jessie and Stephen..=)
they are only 4 years old..


the 3 pretty girls..=)
they are 6 years old..



he is Kai Kien..
he is the boy tat gave me the card..=)
he so cute rite??hehe..
his 6 years old this year..
i cant see him next year d..=(



=)
saw the boy tat wearing white shirt and blue pants??
the cake is made according to the picture on the white shirt..=)



=)


they are the Triplets!!=)
they are super hyper active..


their bored look..haha..



i dint make him cry ok..
he purposely put on tat look bcs he noe im taking pic of him..


his trying to erm..
play karate with me??or taekwando??or???/
i have no idea..haha..

The Concert Picture

my sister with the hearts shape balloon..
i got my balloon too..it's a swan..=)hehe..
at 1st the clown dont wan give me cause he say im too old d..=(
haha..

the clown is making the balloon for my sis


they are singing..


some dance..sarawak dance i think..
tats all the pic for the concert..
very lil rite??
i just realise tat my sis keep taking the same pic of the same dance..=.=
so i decide to put the nicest one only lor..hehe..

No comments: