Sunday, November 23, 2008

23 November 2008,Sunday

7 days more..
today,yun yee told me tat she got work from 12p.m. to 10p.m. on my birthday..
she can only teman me before 12p.m. and she hope tat i can celebrate at pyramid..
i think is bcs its easier for her to go to work after temaning me..
sylvia told me tat she got some blood donation thingy..
its from 10a.m. to 10p.m..
she can only teman me before and after her blood donation..
when both of them told me bout it,i really really get angry at them..
i get angry at them bcs i told them last month tat on my b'day,they must teman me the whole day and they promised me..
when i noe they are busy with their works or their stuff,i just hope they can teman me at least half day..
but after they told me they cant even teman me half day,i really really get very sad..
i tought of something today when yy told me bout her working time..
there's no point for me and elaine go out only ..
there's not fun at all..
why just dont i stay at home and pass the time till joey come my hse at nite..
or maybe i can ask joey no need to come also..
sylvia told me something before..
she say tat she'll find some other day to teman me..
i was thinking tat,if she find some other day to teman me,there is not something special anymore bcs there's no difference when me and her go out last time..
i just wish tat all my close fren can be with me on my b'day..
have fun together..
a simple wish like tat seems to be very hard for it to happen isn't it?
elaine is at singapore now..
i dont dare to kacau all my form 5's fren..
i also dont noe how to tell my elder sis bout tis..
i really dont noe who to tell all my stuff but i noe i really want to say it out..
so i decide to write it out at my blog bcs i noe nt much ppl will read my blog..
im feeling better now..
hope tmr morning when i wake up,i wont think bout it anymore and the pain in me will gone..
=)will end my post today here..
bye..

No comments: