Tuesday, December 2, 2008

on my birthday..

itz time for update!!!=)
ok..erm..
i'll post some pic tat elaine took on my b'day,30 Nov,when we're at pyramid..=)
i look quite ugly in almost all the picture but nvm lor..
i'll still just post the picture la..



me and elaine..=)


haha..


the picture tat we took at the photo booth..
there's 6 ppl in the pic..
me,nelson,elaine,jeremy,phei wen and andy.


me and nelson..


me and elaine again!hehe..


jeremy,andy,me and nelson..
we took this picture inside the photo booth..
we are too bored waiting inside so we take some picture with our own camera..
haha..

jeremy,andy,nelson,elaine and me..=)
hehe..

in the restaurant..


cheese!!=)

elaine,me and phei wen..


jeremy and me..
the birthday boy and birthday girl..
hehe..=)
ok..i'm gonna write wut happen and wut i did on my b'day now..=)
on tat day,i wake up quite early..
i wake up around 8.15..
then around 8.35,elaine called me..
she told me tat she reached my hse d and asked me open the door for her..
then ok lor..
i opened the door for her..
when i opened the gate,not only she came in..
alot of ppl come in together with her..
my cell group leader Ian,sam,elaine senior,elaine,sam,leonard,andy,jocelyn,julian,khai boon,jeremy and phei wen..
tats all i think..hehe..
some of the ppl come in with mask..
they are wearing the power ranger and ultraman mask i think..haha..
i was so shock,touch and happy at the time..
i happy until im speechless..haha..
they actually wanted to gave me a suprise when im sleeping but too bad i woke up early..
hehe..
they sing happy b'day song for me and gave me the present..
they bought shirt from Romp for me and 4 cute cupcakes..hehe..=)
after tat they come in my hse to seat and chit chat for while..
until around 9.40 like tat i think,they went back d..
only andy,jeremy,phei wen and elaine stay at my hse bcs we are going pyramid tgthr after tat..
when we reach pyramid,we meet up with nelson..
we went to buy the movie,Igor's ticket..
the movie was okok only..
we actually want to watch other movie like wild child or Bolt but the time is not suitable and the seats is too front too..haiz..
after tat we went to eat chicken buffet..
my mom ask me belanja them eat..haha..
then,we went to the photo booth..
the picture come out very nice and funny..haha...
after tat,we quickly rush for the movie..
after the movie,nelson went back d..
me,elaine,phei wen,jeremy and andy are still there..
we went shopping after tat..haha...
i reach home around 6..
then,my elder sis come fetch me and my younger sis for dinner around 6.20..
i had alot of fun chatting with my elder sis..
i reach home at around almost 8..
after tat,i dint really do anything..
just watch tv and watch tv until my b'day is over..haha..
tat's all for my b'day this year..
luckily i dint get drunk this year..haha..

No comments: