Monday, December 15, 2008

15 December 2008,Monday

Ian's Wedding Day Pictures(12.12.08)



the church hall..



all ian's cell group member..=)


all the church frens..


hehe..
me,clarissa,ian,elaine,phei wen and the little boy,ryan(phei wen's brother)

elaine and me..


me and elaine..


me and clarissa..


=)



smile..



we are taking the flowers tat they use to decorate the chair..haha..



=P


phei wen,elaine and me..
just fnish preparing for the dinner..


=)





i dont noe why my face look so red..haha..


phei wen,elaine and me..
waiting to go in..

wee!!
all ian's cell group member..


cheers!!haha..
me and sam..(holding red wines)
hehe..=)
tat's all the picture tat i have..
i take alot of pic tat day but some pic are not with me..
some i haven get yet..
last friday(12.12.08),is my cell group leader's wedding!!
so happy for him..hehe..
1st,we went to the wedding ceremony in the afternoon..
it starts at around 12.50 i think..
u noe wut?
i reach there at 11..
early rite??
haha..
julian fetch us go there too early..
haha..
we are like the earliest guest..
others are still preparing and decorating when we reach there..
phei wen brought his brother,ryan..
his 4 this year if im not mistaken..
he is soo cute!!haha..
everyone wanted to take pic with him..haha..
me,phei wen and elaine took the flowers they used to decorate some of the chairs..
haha..bluek!!=P
after the wedding ceremony,we went to elaine's hse to get ready for the dinner..
we finished getting ready quite early and we are waiting for lett to come fetch us there also..
so,me,julian,jocelyn,elaine and jeremy played ps2..
we played car racing game..
the game its so fun!!
feel like playing again now..haha..
at around 6.30 like tat we left the hse..
heading to the saujana hotel..
guess wut..
we lost our way to the saujana hotel..
we drove more and more far..haha..
we drove to the bukit jelutong there and dont noe how to get out..
we are all so sked at tat time..
luckily there's tol nearby..
we asked the ppl there how to get out and how to go to the saujana hotel..
we reach the saujana hotel at around 7.30..
luckily they haven start yet..hehe..
the dinner start around 8pm..
the food there very nice..
i met my elder sister fren there too..haha..
andy got drunk on tat day..
he drank 7 glass of wine..
i only drank 2 glass of wine then Sam and Jeremiah keep saying i drunk d..
hmph!!
actually i dint drunk..
i cant walk straight line bcs my leg very pain and im abit high on tat time so they thought i drunk...
Ian also say i drunk..
lett and elaine senior also thought tat i drunk..
haiz..=(
2 glass only la..
i wont so easy drunk wan..
hehe..bluek!!
i reach home at around 12.30..
get scold so teruk by parents..haiz..
yesterday,Sunday,my grandfather(mother side) celebrate his birthday..
so,we have a family gathering ytd..
almost all my cousins,niece,nephew,aunt and uncle are there..
having fun chit chating with them..
some of my cousins say i fat d..=(
ytd my cousins all asked me when im taking my PMR results and i told them the date..
then they asked me to go out on the day i take my PMR results to celebrate..
i sud feel very scared at the time..
guess they are expecting high results on me but i have a feeling tat i'll get a very bad results for PMR..haiz..
if i really get bad results for PMR,i no face go out with them la..
i dont think i will wanna see them or even contact with them..
in my family,there are 5 ppl including me taking PMR this year..
the 4 of them also SUPER smart one..
the 4 of them also take chinese exams..
only i dont have..
if they dont get straight A's also they will at least get 7 or 6 A's..
me??haiz..
i hope 27 Dec dont come so fast..
let me have more fun 1st..
haiz..=(
k la..
i'll end my post here..
try to update soon..
bye..

No comments: