Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 December 2008,Wednesday.

heLLo!!=)
its time to Update again!!
haha..
hmmm..
let me think wut to update 1st..
k..erm..
i went to pyramid today with my mom,younder sis and 3 cousins..
1 is 8 years old(girl),1 is 10 years old(boy) and another one is 14 years old(boy)..
my cousins and my sis went to skating and me and my mom went to shopping..
i was suppose to buy my new year clothes actually but i end up dint buy anything..
sad rite?haha..
i went there just shop around with my mom and eat lunch then go back d..
oh ya..
something very geli happen today..
ok..erm..
its very geli for me but i think its not geli for u all la..
haha..
today,when im watching tv in my parents room,my mom sud tell me tat she heard cat miaow outside the balcony..
then,we went to the balcony and check..
we found a just born kitten on the balcony..
this is the 2nd time u noe..
the 1st time is when me and my mom seating on the balcony doing our stuff,i saw a just born kitten hide under the roof..
this 1st kitten cant miaow but the 2nd one keep making noise..
both kitten still cant open their eyes yet..
see??
its not geli for u all rite?
but i feel very geli..
i HATE cat alot tats why i feel very geli..
yuck!!
the 1st kitten,my mom put it behind my hse..
the 2nd one,my mom took it to the park near my hse..
very cruel rite?haha..
but i just dont like cats so NO WAY to let it stay at my hse..
someone make me very geram today also..
rmb the 14years old cousin i talk bout just now?
i beh tahan him la!!
his younger than me yet no respect on me..
he likes to ACT smart infront of me bcs he noe im stupid than him..
he likes to act very cool infront of me and my other cousins but actually his very childish and lame..
im not trying to say im cool or something but u just wont noe how he ACT infront of me and my other cousins..
all my cousins dont like to hang with him tats why he always hang with his younger bro or my younger sis..
i feel very guilty sometimes bcs he like very kesian but i just cant stand his attitude..
kk..i think i better stop talking bad bout him incase he read my blog..haha..
i still got LOT bad things i wanna say bout him..haha..
but i better stop..
i feel like im very bad now..hehe..
this friday will be my cell group leader,Ian's, wedding!!
yay!!
cant wait to go his wedding..haha..
hmm..
k la..
i think i'll stop here today..
will try to update soon..
bye..

No comments: