Monday, January 5, 2009

My younger sis b'day pic


the cake with 9 candles..


champagne..=)


me and my sis..



singing Happy Birthday song..hehe..



she's making a wish..



cutting the cake..=)



me,my mom and my sis..


my dad,my sis and my mom..



me!!cheers!!haha..
im drinking the champagne..hehe..
this are some of the pic i took on my sis birthday..
her b'day is on the 24th December but i now only post the pic cause im quite lazy to post before this..hehe..
tat day my dad bought champagne for us..hehe..
its my 1st time drinking champgne..
i think im too excited and i drank too much until im very dizzy..haha..
anyway,Happy New Year!!!
i noe im too late to wish but at least i wish rite??hahahaha..
its finally 2009 and finally im FORM 4!!
should i be happy tat im finally 16 now?
hmmm..
no idea..
for those who wanna noe my PMR results,i got 2A,4B,1C..
yea..i noe..
very teruk rite my results?haiz..
wut to do..im stupid..=(
today is my 1st day of school in form 4..
abit boring..
some teacher dint go in the class..
the 1st day of school and i already got homework..=(
my class teacher,Mr.Thiru choose me as the Ketua Keceriaan..
actually he slimpy point wan..
no one wants to be the K.Keceriaan..
i seats infront then he just slimpy point and me and say "Eh..You..Girl..U bcome the K.Keceriaan." then he point at elaine and say "You become the P.Keceriaan"..
haha..
eventhough im the k.keceriaan,all the jadual waktu and other stuff teacher dint ask me to do but he asked other ppl to do..
i wonder wuts my job..haha..
tats it for my update today..
will try to update soon..(if im not lazy)
hehehe..bye..

No comments: