Friday, November 21, 2008

21 November 2008,Friday.

eventhough it just left 9 days to my birthday,i doesn't feel anything..
not even nervous or happy but feel abit lonely..
i just cant be happy whenever i think tat my birthday is coming soon..
but when i think of it,i'll sud become very unhappy and got bit lonely feeling..
so i sometimes rather my b'day dont come so fast..
haiz..
i dont dare to think how im gonna pass my day during my b'day..
i think is bcause alot of my frens cant be with me and i also dont noe wut to do tat day..
i dint plan anything..
my Sylvia Chong darling cant teman me..
yun yee is working..
elaine i not really sure..
all my form 5 frens got SPM..
my cousins all stay quite far from me except stephanie and 1 more cousin but i dint plan to go out with them..
my elder sis say MAYBE only she will come back..
only at nite will be a little bit happier..
joey say she's coming my hse to chit chat..
haiz...
wut a boring birthday im gonna have this year..=(
haiz..=(
My mom went to Hong Kong this afternoon d..
she's coming back on the 28th November..
before she comes back,im gonna cook for myself..
and maybe my dad and my younger sis..
haha..
i hope the food wont come out hangus or not nice to eat..haha..
normally when i cook my mom will be around..
this time she's not gonna be with me d..
hehe..
im gonna be super super super super bored at home this few days..
noe why?
my mom is not at home..
my dad got work..
my younger sis will be going my aunt hse to stay..
left me alone at home..
nth to do at home...
no one bring me out..
everyday just stay at home..
haiz!!=(
k la..
im gonna end my post for today here..
nth much to tell d..
bye..

No comments: