Tuesday, November 18, 2008

18 November 2008,Tuesday

i finally change my blog skin!!haha..
but im still not so use to it yet..haha..
thanks to my cousin brother,Justin who help me change the blog skin..=)
last saturday,my relatives from singapore came..
there are 8 person who came..
1 is my aunt,3 is my aunt's son and daughter,1 is my cousins grandma(not related to me),1 is my cousins aunty and 2 is my cousin's cousins..not related to me also but i noe them la..
haha..bluek!!
1 of my cousin's cousin,she's so so cute!!=)
and sometimes she stick with me a lot but i dont mind la since she so cute..=)
on the 1st day which is saturday,i brought them to a shopping mall near my condo hse at kl..
the shopping mall was quite small and nth much for them to shop..
we shop till 7 something then we went back to my condo hse at kl..
on the 1st nite they are staying there..
on the 2nd day,which is sunday,my elder sis brought me and them went to Times Square..=)
my sister drive 1 car and we called for 1 more teksi bcs 8 ppl cant fit in my sister car..
i sit at my sis car when going there..
im super happy tat day cause can meet my elder sister..=)
my elder sis bought me a mash cap..hehe..
i dint buy anything at there cause my job is to teman them so no time for me to shop for my own thing but im still happy cause my elder sister at there..hehe..
we went back around 3 something and also by 1 car and 1 teksi..
when going back time,i followed the teksi..
and u noe wut happen??
my sis parking ticket is with me..=.=
haha..
we pay the teksi driver RM10 for a u-turn to give back my sis the ticket..haha..
after tat,we went to a restaurant to eat our lunch..
then,my sis send the kids back and me,my sis,my aunt and another aunt went to another shopping mall..
haha..
but we went there for while only la..
not very long..
then at nite,my dad bring us to eat steak at Cheras..
after eating,we went back home d..
this time,they come to my hse at Subang..
i terpaksa sleep at my mom's room sofa cause they took the other 2 rooms..
the next day,which is monday,my dad bring them eat Bak Kut Teh at klang in the morning..
after tat,my dad send us to Sunway Pyramid!!=)
this time is my turn to bring them around..
we went there from 12 something to 7.45..haha..
ALL the time we keep shopping shopping and shopping only..
of coz la we got seat down and eat something but tat doesn't take a very long time..
after tat we continue shopping..haha..
while my aunt all shopping-ing,i teman my cousin brother buy some present for his friend..
i bought a new purse and my cousin's aunty bought me a new shoe...hehe..
i love the purse and the shoe alot!!=)
they have a lot of fun shopping there..
my parents not free to fetch us home so we seat teksi back also..
my leg totally cant move when i seat down..
my leg is super super super pain when i reach home..
i shop for 7 hours u noe??!!
haha..
today,in the afternoon they went back to Singapore d..
some of my cousin berat hati to leave..haha..
tomorrow morning,im going back to my hometown..
actually my mom plan to sent me there until she come back from Hong Kong but sud change plan d..
im coming back on thursday..haha..
im going to do rebonding at my hometown tmr..
wonder how i'll look like after tat..haha..
guess wut!!
i learn how to cook d!!!
haha..no la..
actually is i learn how to cook some of the dishes only..
haha..bluek!!
cause my mom going Hong Kong this friday till the next friday..
during this few days,i have to prepare lunch for myself and my dad will bring me eat dinner..
im gonna cook myself d!!haha..
wonder it can eat or not..hehe..
im gonna be so bored at home cause no one will bring me out!!=(
tats all for todays post..
will try to update as fast as possible if i have something to post..hehe..
bluek!=P
bye..

No comments: