Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

today is my dad's birthday..
happy for him..
hehe..=)
me and my younger sis share money to belanja my mom and him to eat steak on last sunday d..
haha...
but tonite going out to eat again...
my elder sis turn to belanja..
but i help her to pay 1st la..
since she's not with us..haiz...
my dad so dissapointed..=(
my mom bought him a new shirt..
RM90 i think..
my dad looks...........more....younger when he wear on it..
haha...the colour and design are very suits him..
but he says too tight..haha...
haiz..
today was a quite sad day for me..
noe why?
my result sucks...
SORRY WAI HONG!and for those tat teach me maths like Joon Wei and Nelson..
i dint get good result..
i get a D!!!
argh!!!
im not gonna ask u all to teach me d..
it cant go in my brain also..haiz..
sorry for wasting ur time..
=(
haiz..
i dint get good result for scince,maths and sejarah..
but at least i dint fail...
i get B for english..
argh..
Damn geram..
few more marks then i can get A d..haiz..
*blame myself*
*sobz*
yay!!
tomorrow holiday!!!
i going out with my frens to summit..
so,if u all going summit too...
look for me la..haha...
im going there at erm...
11.30-4..
i think..=)
gonna watch movie..hehe..
ok..
here ends today's post..hehe..
bye..

No comments: