Thursday, March 27, 2008

~lalalala~

haha..
hmmm..
let me think wut to update 1st...
ok..
erm..
yesterday,wednesday,got 5 of my china relatives came to my hse to overnight until today..
erm...
so called 'relatives' la..
haha..
they going back my hometown..
im not close to them wan..
got 3 uncles and 2 aunties..
got 1 uncle speak mandarin with me...
but...his mandarin is too and super good d..
until i dont noe how to talk with him..
(sked say wrong thing)
haha...
then the others speak hochew with me..
my families language la..
haha..
i noe how to listen but i dont noe how to speak..
so whenever they talk to me and if i dont noe how to talk back with them,
i will just be like..
'oo' 'mm' 'um' 'ok'
LOL!!
the 2 aunties sleep at my sis room and the 3 uncles sleep at my room...
i dont noe who la..
but 1 of them have spoiled my toilet the button to flush wan..
haha...they geng ler...haha..
erm..
school ler..
was ok also lor..
do u all noe the miss patricia teacher?
OOHMYGOSH!!!
she teach me moral...
and i hate her so much...
she everytime ask us to write nota...
she say we write..
ok lor..
but she say until so damn fast...
dont really repeat summore...
argh!!
everytime write until my hand pain..
but when she write on the blackboard,she write until damn super slow..ish..
she is so so so sarcastic too...
luckily she is teach me moral only..
no other important subject..haha...
Btw,im going back my hometown tomorrow,friday...
in the evening i think..
got some erm..dinner at saturday nite..
celebrate my grandfather and grandmother 80 years old birthday..
motherside wan..
guess how many tables they book?
88 tables...
means 880 ppl going...
stress ler!!
me and my cousins got perform summore..haiz...
wish me good luck!!
haha...
i heard my uncle say our V.I.P for tat nite is Ong Ka Chuan..
(the Ong Ka Ting's brother)
Maybe only la..
haiz...
erm..
i will update Asap when i came back from my hometown..
and post some picture..
if i got take..haha...
so..B B Y Y E E!!!

No comments: